Gauze Compresses – non sterile
General Characteristics and use:
Compresses are medical product made from bleached hydrophilic gauze weaven as linen fabric, cut and shaped into suitable size. They are used in medical care for wounds covering and at surgical operations. Compress is produced in the following dimensions:
- non-sterile compresses of 8, 12 ,16 layers, dimensions 5cmx5cm
- non-sterile compresses of 8, 12, 16 layers, dimensions 7,5cmx7,5cm
- non-sterile compresses of 8, 12, 16 layers, dimensions 10cmx10cm
- non-sterile compresses of 8, 12, 16 layers, dimensions 15cmx7cm
- non-sterile compresses of 8,12, 16 layers, dimensions 20cmx10cm
Raw material structure – bleached gauze of 10/7 f/cm2 density made of cotton yarn Nm 60/1.
Storage and maintenance –It must not be washed with the use of detergents harmful to human health. They must be stored in dry and clean and well aired rooms, protected from direct sunrays.
Packaging – one or two hundred pieced are packed in paper sacks and put into collecting cartons.