- Hydrophilic gauze 80cmx100m
- Hydrophilic gauze 80cmx10m
- Hydrophilic gauze four-layer roll 90cmx100m
General Characteristics and use: Made of carded cotton yarn, weaven as linen fabric with in 10/7 threads per cm2 density and other densities as needed. It is chemically neutral and does not contain other fibers, glue, starch or dextrin. It is bleached and hydrophilic; it is largely used in medical care, industry, and household and for the needs of the army. It is manufactured in the stripes of 80-160 cm width.
Raw material structure – cotton yarn Nm 60/1.
Storage and maintenance – keep it in a dry ( 75% relative humidity at the most) and dark place, protected from dust. It must not be washed with the use of detergents harmful to human health.
Packaging – packed in single packages of:
- rolls contain 80 cm ( 90 and 100 cm) wide and 100 m gauze stripe packed into pvc sack, five a which make a carton
- rolls containing 80 cm wide and 10 m long gauze stripe packed into pvc sacks , fifty of which make a carton